February 16, 2016
Vacation in Rhode Island A-List style
Here are our Top Five Tips to have an A-List experience in Rhode Island:
by Grace Kelly
- Run on the beach: Not only will you get a killer workout (it’s what the award winning Narragansett Town Beach lifeguards do to stay in shape), you’ll also have a beautiful landscape to look at as you exercise.
- Drink your juice: Head to Raw Bob’s in East Greenwich or pickup some juice from Fully Rooted at a local farmers market.
- Get a facial of the future at Facial Aesthetics Center and Spa: It will leave your skin baby soft. Remember, A-Listers weren’t born with perfect skin!
- Stay at Chanler at Cliff Walk in Newport: It was given a 95.5 on Travel + Liesure’s World’s best survey and with ocean views and rooms that look like the were plucked from Versailles, you will be staying in the lap of luxury.
- Eat at birch: birch is one of the hottest restaurants in the state with locally sourced food (whelks, anyone?) prepared in exciting ways.